About Altogen Labs
Altogen Labs (formerly Altogen Services) is located in Austin, Texas and provides life science research services to pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and academic research institutions worldwide. Altogen offers a complete solution for RNAi (gene silencing) projects, generation of stable cell lines, cloning, protein expression, reporter assay development, cell culture, transient and stable transfection, functional library screening (siRNA and microRNA), and various other biology, pharmacology, and toxicology (IND) services.
Altogen scientists bring years of experience and expertise to pre-clinical studies, as well as cell and molecular biology and RNAi projects. Altogen Services offers a wide range of custom research services to meet the unique needs of clients. Our technical support and quality control teams ensure and support our high-quality products and services.
Altogen Services provides instant online quotes (email@example.com), comprehensive service packages, and highly competitive prices.
Please send the details of your project, and we will be happy to provide an immediate price quote (contact e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org). Experimental details will help us provide an accurate quote and timeline estimate.
Our standard research services include:
- RNAi services, gene targeting
- Liposome formulation, siRNA liposome encapsulation
- ELISA and cell-based assay development
- Pharmaceuticals testing in vitro and in vivo, IC-50 in tumor cell lines
- PCR molecular cloning services and vector construction
- Stem cells isolation, characterization, and cell bank services
- Generation of stable cell lines (protein overexpression) in 28 days
- Generation of stable RNAi cell lines (stably expressing shRNA targeting gene of interest)
- Genome-wide library screening (small molecule, siRNA, miRNA)
- In Vitro functional testing of siRNA gene silencing efficiency (80+ cell lines/primary cultures available)
- DNA and RNA isolation and purification
- Cell-based assays: cytotoxicity, apoptosis, cell cycle arrest, etc
- Protein services
- Xenograft animal models CRO service
- Transient and stable transfection services
- siRNA, shRNA, miRNA design and synthesis
- Liposome encapsulation service of mRNA, plasmid DNA, and proteins
- Oligonucleotide (siRNA, miRNA) chemical modification to enhance stability in vivo
- Endotoxin and RNase contamination testing
- Quantitation of siRNA/shRNA gene silencing effect by qRT-PCR and Western Blot
- GLP-compliant cell bank construction and cryopreservation services
- Custom reporter gene assays
- Devolopment of in vivo transfection kits and reagents
- In Vivo siRNA delivery and tissue targeted siRNA development